November 19th: Utes Tickets
- On December 2nd, Southeast is invited to the Huntsman to watch the Utes vs. Hawaii basketball game. Please pick you your free tickets in the front lobby on November 19th. We have a limited number of tickets, so please only take what you need.
November 18th: Student Ministry Service Project
- Students in grades 6-12 and parents: Please join us at 2 PM at Southeast for our service project! We will be making sandwiches to donate to The Road Home. After, we will have pizza and play games!
November 19th: Annual Thanksgiving Potluck Lunch
Don’t forget that our annual Thanksgiving Lunch is the 19th following the service! Please meet in the gym for a wonderful meal and a time of fellowship.
November 26th: Deck the Halls
- Please join us on the 26th at 6PM to decorate Southeast for Christmas! Hot chocolate and cider provided!
- Men's Bible Studies will be cancelled for this event.
December 3rd: Grief Seminar
- Southeast will be hosting a grief seminar in Room 30 following the service.
- How do we prepare for the holidays whole facing or experiencing the loss of a
loved one? If you have experienced the loss of a loved one and would like
additional support or information, please join us. This is a time for
discussion and support. Resources will be available.
December 10th: Women's Ministry Christmas Tea
- The tea begins at 1:00 PM
in Room 30 and ladies of all ages are invited. Please RSVP in the front lobby or by filling out a form online. Please click here to access the form. Light lunch provided, but no child care.
Women's 6PM Bible Study
- The Women’s 6PM class that meets in Room 30 is taking a Holiday Break and will resume in January.
you have questions, please see Sondra Schuyler or email Emilie Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children's Ministry Drop and Shop: December 16th at 4PM
- Christmas Eve Service: December 24th at 4PM